Our Toolkit page has been updated! In this section, you will find a few tips from our Program Officer to help you submit a strong application.
Consult this page if you are:
- a first-time applicant;
- wondering how to create a project description that will impress the jury;
- having issues with creating a proper budget;
- creating your artist resume;
- looking to find valuable information which could make all the difference during the competition.
Check out the links below!
- Optimize Your Application
- Tips on Budgets
- Tips on Project Descriptions
- Tips on Samples of Work
- Tips on Writing & Formatting a Professional Artist CV
This section will be updated in the future, so don’t forget to bookmark it!
If you have further questions, please contact the New Brunswick Arts Board at 506.444.4444, or send an email to our Program Officer.