The program is designed to recognize and encourage arts professionals who have demonstrated exceptional artistic talent and potential, and who are pursuing a career in the arts. The program is divided in four components:
Arts by Invitation is for assistance to present work by invitation in established arts events.
Artist in Residence is for assistance for participation in residency opportunities of three (3) months and less. The artists in residence are to contribute to the promotion and understanding of the arts by means of the artists’ contact with the clientele of the establishments.
Professional Development is for assistance for professional development scholarships for studies and mentorships.
Professionalization and Promotion is designed to assist artists to produce tools related to the promotion of the artist’s work and career with a view to broadening the dissemination network for their work and diversifying their sources for funding.
- January 1st
- March 1st
- May 1st
- July 1st
- September 1st
- November 1st
Applications can be submitted up to one day before the artist leaves for an event to be considered eligible for funding. Projects may not be funded retroactively.
Arts by Invitation
- Arts by Invitation – Program Description
- Arts by Invitation – Application Form
- Arts by Invitation – Final Report
Artist in Residence
- Artist-in-Residence – Program Description
- Artist-in-Residence – Application Form
- Artist-in-Residence – Final Report
- Professional Development – Program Description
- Professional Development – Application Form
- Professional Development – Final Report
Professionalization and Promotion
- Professionalization and Promotion – Program Description
- Professionalization and Promotion – Application Form
- Professionalization and Promotion – Final Report
Request for Final Report Due Date Extension
You may reach Joss by telephone at: 506.478.4610 or 1.866.460.2787, toll free in NB. Use the link below to send Joss an email:
You may reach Kristen by telephone at: 506.292.4696 or 1.866.460.2787, toll free in NB. Use the link below to send Kristen an email: