The Documentation Grant Program is designed to provide assistance to New Brunswick arts professionals and professional artists for the research, development, and execution of original documentation and contextualization (written, film, video, multimedia) of arts activities, arts products or art history. Documentation grants are intended to foster theoretical and critical discourse in the arts. Preference will be given to proposals concerning New Brunswick art or artists.
- April 1st **Extended deadline for the 2018 Competition : April 3rd**
- October 1st
APPLY ONLINE: Click here to submit your grant application online.
- Documentation – Program Description
- Documentation – Interim Report
- Documentation – Final Report
- Request for Final Report Due Date Extension
You may reach us by telephone at: (506) 444-4444 or +1 (866) 460-2787, toll free in NB. Use the link below to send us an email: