Grant Programs Adapted for COVID-19
Published April 14th, 2020 – In response to the ongoing pandemic, artsnb has reviewed its programs and has a few temporary changes and announcements.
Creation and Documentation
- Deadline has been pushed to April 30th, 2020.
- Budget *may not* include travel-related projects scheduled before July 31st, 2020.
- 10% of the project budget may go towards capital acquisitions and equipment.
- Arts by Invitation and Artist in Residence components have been suspended until further notice.
- The criteria for the other two components, Professional Development and Professionalization & Promotion, will be relaxed to allow adjustments imposed by new working conditions and to take advantage of online training opportunities.
- Professional Development: Eligible projects now include those in which the applicant intends to pursue online training related to transitioning their artistic practice to the new realities of self-isolation, social distancing and web-based communications.
- Eligible projects now include those in which the applicant intends to purchase up to 1 year of ongoing web-related expenses such as web hosting, domain name registration, videoconference account subscription fees, etc.
For all details, please visit our COVID-19 News and FAQ page.