Home » News » All News » CALL FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
CALL FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
The New Brunswick Arts Board (artsnb) is looking for a graphic designer to create bilingual promotional materials to help promote the organisation’s programs and to create its 2022-2023 Annual Report (the chosen candidate may work in English and/or French). The deadline to send a submission is March 20, 2023 at 11:59pm.
- Design a poster to be used for print and the web (bilingual, English/French)
- Design a bilingual brochure to be used for print and the web (bilingual, English/French, tumble format)
- Design artsnb’s 2022-2023 annual report for print and the web (bilingual, English/French, tumble format)
- Submit final versions in all requested formats
- Obtain two quotes for each project from printers, and follow up with selected printer.
artsnb Poster and Brochures
The poster and brochures are long lasting bilingual documents to be used to inform potential applicants about artsnb’s grant programs and to be distributed province wide.
Preliminary timeline for completion of the poster and the brochures:
April 3: Meeting with the selected graphic designer
April 15: Presentation of the poster and brochures concept
April 29: Final versions are sent to the printer and digital versions are delivered to artsnb
May 12: Delivery date of printed posters and brochures
artsnb Annual Report
The 40-to-60-page annual report outlines the activities for the year 2022-2023, with photos and financial statements. You can consult past annual report HERE.
Preliminary timeline for completion of the Annual Report:
May 1: Meeting to discuss concept
May 15: Presentation of the 1st concept proof
May 29: Presentation of final concept
July 24: Presentation of the 1st production proof
August 28: Final versions are sent to the printer and digital versions are delivered at artsnb
September 18: Delivery date of printed annual reports
- Strong graphic design skills and experience with a portfolio
- Creativity and a keen eye for details
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to collaborate
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
Deadline to submit
Applications must be received by March 20, 2023, 11:59 pm.
You can apply in either French or English. Your application must include:
- A cover letter
- A link to your digital portfolio
- An estimated design total cost for
- The poster and the brochure, and;
- The Annual report.
Applications must be sent to Audrée Hamelin-St-Amour, Communications Officer at artsnb: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line: CALL FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER.
For more information, you can contact Audrée Hamelin-St-Amour by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 506-279-9776.